Yogurt Soup Recipe: Do you know the recipe for nutritious, hearty, light, and tasty yogurt soup? An Anatolian “Yayla” soup to taste!
- This Smart Cooking System Will Teach You To Cook Like A Chef!
- Best Traditional Ukrainian Cuisine Recipes You Need To Taste
- Best Air Quality Monitor Purifier You Can Buy Online
- An emotional letter from Richard Feynman to her lost wife, Arline.
How to make yogurt soup (Yayla)
Follow the formula we have prepared for you because yogurt soup is excellent, small, and even loved by children.
Yogurt soup, also known as “Yayla” soup in Anatolia regions, is among the indispensable dishes, especially on spring evenings. Yayla soup is also very nutritious and light.
Yogurt soup is an excellent choice to calm your stomach before going to too heavy a meal, and it is very nutritious for your children.
Here is the recipe for yogurt soup ingredients that everyone who enters the kitchen should know.
Ingredients For Yoghurt Soup (Yayla)
Here are yogurt soup ingredients and recipes.
- Six glasses of water (preferably meat broth)
- One tablespoon flour
- ½ Cup yogurt
- ½ Cup rice
- One egg
- ½ Cup water
- Chili pepper
Yogurt Soup Recipe (Yayla)
Start by putting the rice in a deep pot with the meat broth and bring it to a boil. Throw out the Salt. You cook them for finishing in another bowl and whisk the flour and egg until a smooth consistency.
Put the rice in a saucepan and stir rapidly. That way, rice won’t cut it. Then pour all the seasoning into the meat broth. Don’t forget to remix it. Leave it on for 15 minutes, then simmer on low heat.
Before serving, fry the butter and mint in a pan. You can help the soup in the bowl by pouring it. If you are also a pain-loving person, you can add crushed pepper.
Enjoy your meal.
Feel free to share this article about who wants to make a different soup!
- Potala Palace At The Top Of The World
- Pecan Walnut Salad Recipe For Summer Days
- How 40 Quotes of ZERO Sympathies are Making the World a Better Place!
- 31 Dumbest Things You Had To Explain To Someone Else
Last Updated on 25/04/2022 by Buzz This Viral