Table of Contents
The 3 Best Keto Sweets Recipe For Keto Snacking
Ketogenic Sweets – Cheesecake Brownies Recipe
For ketogenic diet cheesecake brownies, you will need the following ingredients for the filling:
- 250g cream cheese
- one large egg
- 50g erythritol sugar
- 100g low carb milk chocolate for the batter
- three large eggs
- five tablespoons butter
- 75g erythritol sugar
- 30glow carb cocoa butter
- 60g almond flour
Preparation Of The Keto Cheesecake Brownies Recipe
- Put the ingredients for the filling in a bowl and stir everything until you have a smooth mixture.
- Bring the chocolate together with the butter to melt. It works best with a water bath.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar in a bowl. Add the almond flour and cocoa powder while stirring. Then add the chocolate. Mix everything until you have a uniform mixture.
- Smooth out the dough. Pour half of the mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Then add the filling to the dough mixture. Smooth that out as well, making sure to spread the filling evenly. Finally, spread the remaining batter on top of the filling.
- Bake the brownies at 220 degrees Celsius for about 30 minutes.
Ketogenic Sweets – Chocolate Strawberries Recipe
You need the following ingredients for chocolate strawberries:
- Ten strawberries,
- 100g of dark chocolate
- a teaspoon of coconut oil
Preparation Of The Keto Chocolate Strawberries Recipe
- Melt the chocolate together with the coconut oil over a water bath.
- Dip the washed strawberries into the liquid chocolate.
- Let them cool and drain on a wire rack before eating.
Ketogenic Sweets – Blueberry Coconut Ice Cream Recipe
For a blueberry coconut ice cream, you will need the following ingredients:
- 400ml coconut milk
- 0.5 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 0.5 teaspoon coconut extract
- 300g frozen berries
- 80ml water
- six tablespoons powdered sugar
Preparation Of The Keto Blueberry Coconut Ice Cream Recipe
- Open the coconut milk can and scoop out the coconut cream. For this, the can should be in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Also, keep the can as still as possible, so the cream doesn’t sink.
- Place the coconut cream in a bowl along with the coconut extract and powdered sugar. Beat the ingredients until they form a firm mixture. If the mix is too strong, add some more coconut water.
- Now mix the berries with the water. Then add them to the coconut cream.
- Then fill the cream into ice cream molds. Please put it in the freezer for at least two to three hours.