A healthy green salad recipe with pecan walnut will make your summer days fresh and light!
During the long and hot summer days, the importance of consuming healthy and light foods increases to restore the body’s lost vitamins and minerals.
The Pecan Walnut green salad recipe will add health to your table, ideal for these days.
See Also: Best Keto Daily Meal Plan For Lunch & Dinner
Green Salad With Pecan Walnut Recipe
- 30-gram Arugula
- 30-gram Lettuce
- 20-gram Pecan Nut
- 40-gram Roquefort cheese
- One Green Apple
- One Lemon
- Maple Vinegret Sauce
- Soak the Pecan nuts for 10 minutes in a preheated 170 °C oven.
- Divide the roasted pecan nuts into two parts with a knife.
- Turn Roquefort cheese into small pieces.
- Let the apples slice and soak in the lemon water to avoid black.
- Wash arugula and lettuce and dry their leaves.
- Mix all the greens in the bowl with the sauce.
- Sprinkle with apples, cheeses, and pecan nuts.
For Maple Vinaigrette Sauce:
- 10 ml. Maple Syrup
- Olive oil
- 3-gram dijon mustard
Put all the parts in a pot and stir them for a while. Then mix the salad you prepared with the maple vinaigrette sauce together.
See Also: Healthy Foods For Losing Weight
Enjoy your fresh and tasty Pecan Walnut Salad!
See Also: Different Types of Pasta Salads
Last Updated on 24/04/2022 by Buzz This Viral