10 Best Ketogenic Dinner Ideas
10 Ketogenic Dinner Ideas Recipes – We want to present you with some fantastic ketogenic diet recipes for a ketogenic dinner. List of best ketogenic dinner ideas recipes for a ketogenic dinner that fits perfectly into the keto diet!
1. Keto Tuna Steak with Avocado Salsa and Red Bell Pepper Recipe
Ingredients for the red bell pepper:
- Four tablespoons coconut oil or ghee
- 1 medium red onion
- One medium red bell pepper
- 2/3 tsp sweet paprika, powder
- 2/3 tsp cumin, powder
- a pinch of chili flakes
- 1 clove of garlic
- One tablespoon apple cider vinegar
Ingredients for the Tuna Steak:
- 1 tbsp. macadamia oil or coconut oil
- some olive oil
- 1 tbsp. butter or ghee
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 2 (150g each) Tuna Steaks
- 1 lime
- a pinch of salt and pepper
Ingredients for the avocado salsa:
- 1 large ripe avocado
- Two tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
- some fresh lime juice
- a pinch of salt
- Wash tuna steaks, dry well, season with salt and pepper, and drizzle with olive oil on both sides.
- Set aside to come to room temperature.
- Merge four tablespoons of coconut oil in a skillet and add onions and red bell pepper.
- Coat with a lid and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Now add paprika powder, cumin, garlic, salt, chili flakes, apple cider vinegar, and 2 tbsp water to the pan.
- Stir everything together and simmer for another 5-7 minutes until everything is nice and soft.
- Transfer to a bowl so that we can use the pans for the Tuna Steaks.
- Crush coriander seeds using a mortar or use coriander powder.
- Heat macadamia or coconut oil and butter or ghee in a pan.
- Add cilantro and zest from the lime.
- Store Tuna Steaks in the pan and fry both sides on medium heat. In between, drizzle the tuna steaks with the lime juice.
- In the meantime, start to prepare the avocado salsa.
- Remove the skin and pit from the avocado. Then chop the avocado, season with cilantro and salt. Add lime juice and mix everything with a spoon.
- Put some of the red bell pepper mixtures on the plate and place the Tuna Steaks on top.
- Pour the avocado salsa on top of the steaks and garnish with the remaining red bell pepper mixture.
2. Keto Meatballs Recipe
For the ketogenic meatballs:
- 450g ground beef
- One egg
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 tsp salt
- some black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp BBQ sauce
- 2 tbsp butter or ghee for frying
Ingredients for the sauce:
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 2 cups champions (brown or white), sliced
- 1 cup onions, finely diced
- 1 ½ cups beef broth
- ¾ cup sour cream
- One clove garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon xanthan gum
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Put all the ingredients for meatballs (except the butter) in a medium bowl and knead everything thoroughly with your hands.
- Form the small meatballs, about 12 pieces should come out.
- Heat two tablespoons of butter or ghee in a large non-stick frying pan.
- Place the small meatballs in the pan and cook on medium for 2-3 minutes per side, until all sides are lightly browned. Remove the meatballs from the pan.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of butter and the sliced champions to the skillet. Cook mushrooms for about 3-4 minutes until lightly golden. Remove the mushrooms out of the pan as well and set them aside.
- Now add the onions to the pan with the garlic until they have softened (about 3-4 minutes). Then remove the onions from the pan as well.
- Add beef broth to the pan and scrape the bottom of the pan to mix with the broth. Add the sour cream and xanthan gum and stir everything together until there are no lumps.
- Now return the meatballs, mushrooms, and onions to the pan. Stir everything together.
- Add salt & pepper to taste and simmer on low for about 20 minutes.
- Serve the dish with fresh parsley and enjoy.
See Also: The Harms of Fast Food
3. Keto Mini Frittata Muffins Recipe
- Ten eggs (for a lighter version: 6 eggs and four egg whites).
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
For the topping, a variation of:
- diced bacon
- bell bell pepper
- Preheat the stove to 180°C and grease muffin cups well.
- Prepare all the variations of extra ingredients you want to use. We recommend that you cut everything into small cubes/pieces beforehand.
- Whisk the eggs, salt, and pepper together.
- Fill about 2/3 of the whisked eggs into each muffin tin.
- Now add a few tsp of your favorite prepared ingredients.
- Bake for about 20 – 25 minutes. The mini frittatas will rise a bit.
- You can store the mini ketogenic frittatas in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
See Also: Is Eating to Lose Weight a Myth?
4. Keto Beef With Sesame Recipe
- 450g ribeye steak, cut into ¼ piece.
- Daikon radish
- 1Tbsp coconut flour
- ½ tsp guar gum
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp rice vinegar
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- 1 tbsp roasted sesame seeds
- ½ medium red chili, finely chopped rings
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- ½ medium green chili/jalapeno, finely chopped rings
- One small garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
- 7 drops liquid stevia
- 1 tsp sambal Olek
- oil for frying
- Start by preparing the daikon noodles for this ketogenic recipe. Peel the radish, and using a spiral slicer, you can turn the radish into spaghetti.
- Next, place the daikon noodles in a bowl of cold water (for 20 minutes).
- Cut ribeye steak into small strips. Place strips of meat in a bowl, sprinkle coconut flour and guar gum over the meat. Let it rest for 10 minutes. The flour is the breading to create the crispy beef texture.
- Prepare the vegetables. Cut the bell pepper into thin strips, jalapeno into thin rings, green onion into small pieces, and garlic and ginger.
- In a wok pan or large frying pan, heat the coconut oil over medium heat. Add the garlic, ginger, and bell pepper strips to the wok. Sauté for 2 minutes until everything becomes aromatic.
- Add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, and stevia. Stir everything thoroughly, simmering gently for 1-2 minutes. Add the sesame seeds & chili flakes to the sauce and stir.
- While vegetables are baking, you can prepare the beef strips in another pan with oil. Fry it for 3-4 minutes on each side until the meat gets a deep brown crust. Remove the beef from the oil and lay it out on paper towels to absorb the oil.
- Next, drop the cooked crispy beef strips into the wok pan. Let everything simmer for 2 minutes to allow the flavors of the meat and sauce to develop together.
- Place the daikon radish noodles on a plate and baste everything with the delicious meat sauce.
- Garnish the dish with jalapeno slices and green onion.
See Also: What is the Japanese diet?
5. Keto Chicken Chili Recipe
- Two large chicken breasts
- One tablespoon butter or ghee
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth
- One can of tomatoes, diced
- 85g tomato paste
- One tablespoon chili powder
- One jalapeno, cut into small slices
- ½ tbsp cumin
- ½ tbsp garlic powder
- 115g cream cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the chicken breast in the chicken broth or water, and we should cover the meat with the liquid. Pour off the liquid once the meat is no longer pink (about 10-12 minutes).
- Using a fork, shred the chicken breast into tiny pieces.
- Over medium heat, melt the butter or ghee in a saucepan. Add onions & saute until they become translucent.
- Add meat, chicken broth, diced tomatoes (not drained), tomato paste, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and jalapeno slices to the pot. Stir everything together thoroughly.
- Bring all the parts to a boil and reduce the temperature. Put a lid on the pot and let everything simmer for about 10 minutes over medium heat.
- After about 10 minutes, add the cream cheese to the pot. Increase the heat again and mix everything well.
- Finally, season the ketogenic diet dish with salt and pepper.
See Also: Foods High In Protein Low In Fat
6. Keto Zucchini Lasange Recipe
- 450g lean ground beef
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- One clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can tomatoes, chunky
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil, finely chopped
- black pepper
- Three medium zucchinis – cut into medium-thin sliced lengthwise
- 1 ½ cups ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- One egg (size L)
- 400g mozzarella cheese, shaved
- Sauté the onion and garlic in the pan with olive oil for 2 minutes. Add the meat. Once the flesh is no longer rosy, add the can of tomatoes, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Let everything simmer on low, covered, for about 30-40 minutes. If the sauce is too thick, thin it with a bit of water.
- In the meantime, cut the zucchini into 1/8 thick slices (lengthwise) and lightly salt both sides (the salt will dehydrate the zucchini slightly).
- After 10 minutes, pat the zucchini slices with some paper from a paper towel.
- Lightly fry the zucchini slices on each side, really just very briefly, until lightly browned.
- Place the parts on paper towels to absorb any excess liquid.
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- In a medium container, combine the ricotta cheese with the Parmesan cheese and egg.
- Apply a 9 x 12 baking dish and line the bottom with zucchini slices. Spread the ketogenic tomato meat sauce over the zucchini.
- Put half a cup of the ricotta cheese mixture on top of the sauce. Sprinkle 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese on top. Layer everything until you have no ingredients left over.
- The last layer should go in the oven without the mozzarella for now. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil.
- After 20 minutes, sprinkle 1 cup of mozzarella over the lasagna. Let everything bake for another 10 minutes.
- Before you serve the ketogenic lasagna, let the dinner cool down a bit.
See Also: What is the best time for eating fruits?
7. Keto Cheeseburger With Cheese Filling and Bacon Recipe
- 230g ground beef
- Two slices of bacon
- 30g mozzarella
- 55g cheddar cheese, sliced
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp Cajun powder
- 1 tbsp butter or ghee
- Cloud Bread
Ingredients for the cloud bread:
- Two eggs
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- ¼ tsp baking powder
Preparation Cloud Bread:
- First, beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Mix the cream cheese with the egg yolk and baking powder.
- Fold into the beaten egg whites and mix lightly again.
- You can make the ketogenic cloud bread either sweet or savory by either seasoning it with salt & pepper or sweetening it with Stevia Liquid, in which case it will be more like brioche.
- Form equal-sized portions and bake the ketogenic buns at 150° for about 20- 30 minutes. In the end, put some baking paper over them, so they don’t get too dark on top.
- Mix the minced meat well with all the spices.
- Form patties out of the minced meat.
- Fill the meat with mozzarella so that the cheese is not visible.
- Put one tablespoon of butter or ghee in a frying pan and heat it.
- Place the patties in the pan—Fry the meat for about 3 minutes. Turn the ketogenic cakes, and now place the cheddar cheese on top.
- Fry the meat for another 2-3 minutes. Remove the finished burgers from the pan.
- Fry the bacon.
- Now place the fried bacon on top of the ketogenic diet burgers.
8. Keto Grilled Pesto Shrimp on a Skewer Recipe
- ½ cup basil
- 1 small clove of garlic
- One tablespoon toasted pine nuts
- Two tablespoons parmesan, grated
- Two tablespoons olive oil
- One tablespoon lemon juice – preferably from a fresh lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- 450g shrimps – already ready to eat
- Put basil, garlic, toasted pine nuts, parmesan, oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a blender until you get a fine pesto.
- Now marinate the shrimp with the pesto and place the finished marinated shrimp in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes.
- Skewer the shrimp on wooden sticks, fry or grill the skewers over medium heat in a pan or grill (about 2-3 minutes per side).
- Your ketogenic dinner is ready.
See Also: Power Foods High In Estrogen
9. Keto Eggplant With Mushrooms and Bacon Alfredo Recipe
- 450g bacon
- 380g eggplant
- 300g brown champions
- 1 cup cream
- Two tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Two cloves of garlic, grated
- 1 tbsp white wine
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- some fresh basil
- Cut bacon into tiny pieces and fry over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Once the bacon is crispy, please remove it from the pan and place it on paper towels to absorb liquid.
- Peel eggplant, cut into strips, and heat in bacon grease until softened.
- Push the eggplant strips to the edge of the pan and add two tablespoons of butter.
- Once the butter has dissolved, add the garlic and stir everything together.
- Add cream, white wine, and the juice of fresh lemon and mix.
- Sprinkle grated parmesan over the eggplant and cream mixture and again mix everything.
- Add half of fried bacon to the pan and simmer for about 2-5 minutes.
- The dish is then garnished with the remaining bacon and fresh basil.
10. Keto Coconut Curry With Spinach Leaves Recipe
- 450g frozen spinach leaves
- 380g coconut milk
- 1-2 tsp yellow curry paste (or 1-2 tsp curry powder)
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Optional: pomegranate seeds
- Optional: chicken fillet, roasted
- Prepare the spinach according to package directions.
- Take a medium frying pan and let it get slightly hot. Add 2 tsp of the yellow curry paste and a few tbsp of the coconut milk to the pan and stir it well until you get a homogeneous sauce.
- Let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Add the finished spinach and the rest of the coconut milk. Mix everything well.
- Let everything cook a bit until the sauce thickens.
- If you like, garnish the ketogenic dish with almonds, cashews, or dry fruit.
If you enjoyed this collection and would like to keep it close to you at any time, save THIS PIN to your Pinterest Ketogenic Diet or Healthy board.
See Also: Ketogenic Diet
Last Updated on 17/03/2022 by Buzz This Viral