Ketogenic Cheesecake Recipe
A ketogenic cheesecake recipe, gluten-free and without sugar. Creamy, moist, delicious, and with a slight coconut note.
Nutritional values per serving (1 piece of cheesecake approx.118g): 372 kcal, 10.5g protein, 34.5g fat, 5.5g carbohydrates.
It’s a perfect ketogenic diet-supported cheesecake!
See Also: How long does Cheesecake last?
Ketogenic Cheesecake Recipe With An Almond Base Recipe
Ingredients for a springform pan approx. 26 cm:
For the ketogenic cheesecake base:
- 100 g ground, blanched almonds
- 60 g butter, cold
- 10 g cocoa 1
- tablespoon erythritol
For the ketogenic cheesecake cheese mixture:
- 250 g mascarpone, room temperature
- 500 g quark 40%, room temperature
- 100 g butter, room temperature
- Six eggs (size M), room temperature
- 130 g erythritol
- grated zest of 1 lemon
- 40 g coconut flour, partially oiled
Preparation Of The Ketogenic Cheesecake Recipe
- Place a baking paper on the bottom of the springform pan (diameter 26 cm) and stretch the ring around it. Set aside.
- Prepare the cheesecake base: Knead ground almonds, cocoa, cold butter (in pieces), and erythritol by hand until smooth. (The dough is very sticky). Spread the sticky dough on the bottom of the springform pan.
- Pre-bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes at 160°C, and after the baking is done, leave to cool.
- Prepare the cheese mixture.
- Pour off the liquid from the quark and mascarpone.
- Put the butter and erythritol in a mixing bowl and beat for about 5 minutes until light.
- Add cheese, eggs, lemon zest, and coconut flour and mix briefly with a mixer until everything is combined.
- Pour the cheese mixture into the pan.
- Bake it in the top and bottom preheated oven for about 1 hour at 160°C. Leave the ketogenic cheesecake to cool with the oven door slightly open, and then place it in the refrigerator for a few hours.
Enjoy the perfect keto diet cheesecake!
See Also: Ketogenic Diet
Last Updated on 17/03/2022 by Buzz This Viral