Table of Contents
Keto Bread: 3 healthy recipes for ketogenic bread.
Keto bread is easy to make yourself with our recipes. With natural ingredients, you bake healthy bread and make you complete for a long time.
Recipe for Keto Bread With Cottage Cheese
In the ketogenic diet, a high protein content ensures an extended feeling of satiety.
- For the boat, you will need 250 g of cottage cheese with 40 percent fat, as well as four eggs. Also, prepare 50 g each of potato fiber and psyllium husks.
- You will also need 100 g of ground flaxseed, 30 g of coconut flour, a packet of baking powder, a teaspoon salt, and 200 ml of warm water.
- Mix the curd with the eggs. Then add all the dry ingredients and mix the dough thoroughly. If you use a food processor for this, the dough will be nice and fluffy.
- After everything is mixed, add the water and knead the dough again extensively. Create a loaf from the dough and bake the bread for about 1.5 hours in an oven preheated to 200 degrees.
Recipe For Ketogenic Almond Bread
Almond bread goes well with the ketogenic diet.
You will need 200 grams of ground almonds and two tablespoons each of psyllium husks and chia seeds for this recipe.
- Also, prepare three eggs, a packet of baking powder, 200 ml of lukewarm water, and a teaspoon of salt.
- Combine the dry parts in a bowl and stir in the eggs. Add the water and knead the ingredients into a uniform dough.
- Form the dough into a loaf and bake it about three-quarters of an hour at 170 degrees in a preheated oven.
Recipe For Ketogenic Crispbread
For breakfast on a keto diet, crispy crispbread is suitable.
- Here you will need 60 g of ground flax seeds and 30 g of whole flax seeds. Also, weigh out 15 g of chia seeds. Otherwise, you will need a pinch of salt and water. Depending on your choice, you can also add a tablespoon of grains of your choice, such as sunflower seeds.
- Join all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Pour enough water into the bowl to cover the seeds. Let the seeds soak for about fifteen minutes.
- After this time, stir the ingredients vigorously once. Then let the seeds swell for another ten minutes. You dont require to knead this dough.
- Place a baking tray with baking paper and spread the finished mixture thinly on it. The crispbread must now bake for about an hour at 180 degrees in the oven.
- Once the crispbread has cooled completely, break it into evenly sized pieces.