Marry Me On A Map: Perhaps Japanese artist Yasushi Takahashi made the most charming marriage proposal. The Japanese artist, known as Yassan, offered marriage to his girlfriend to be seen from outer space.
- What do we know about dreams? Some Interesting Facts
- Potala Palace At The Top Of The World
- A Genius Student Builds The Largest Game Boy Of The World
- Different Faces Of Women Around The World Captured By Camera
He Wrote The Marriage Proposal To Entire Japan Map On Foot!
Yassan, who traveled 7,000 miles in total, walked for six months to write, “Will You Marry Me?”
Yassan, a 31-year-old Japanese artist, was set off on July 1, 2008. He recorded every step he took with special GPS equipment via the satellite system.
The country map of Japan gets marked with ‘Marry Me’ written in English. Yassan’s journey took six months to finish his project.
After recording everything from the beginning, the artist prepared a seven-minute documentary about his unique journey.
Video Credit: Google
The Japanese artist, who took a large part of the 7,000-foot Road on foot, passed the letters through a ferry, bicycle, or car.
The marriage proposal march, which began on the island of Hokkaido, ended six months later on the island of Kyushu.
He said: “I wanted to make the biggest marriage proposal ever.”
In this way, Yassan, who wrote “Marry Me,” did not forget to decorate his offer with a heart and an arrow passing through it.
Those wondering if the marriage offer has worked: Yassan’s girlfriend couldn’t be insensitive to the proposal and said, “yes.”
Feel free to share this article with someone who loves to be romantic and like love stories!
- An emotional letter from Richard Feynman to her lost wife, Arline.
- What is the Japanese diet? Why and how to lose weight with it?
- “The Kodiak Queen” – Sunken Underwater Kraken Ship At Caribean Sea
Last Updated on 03/05/2022 by Buzz This Viral