Are foods rich in hyaluronic acid? Did you know that a specific list of foods has a rich content of hyaluronic acid? Eat these foods to get your skin look beautiful and radiant!
- Hibiscus Tea Benefits and Side Effects – Healthy or Unhealthy?
- Blueberries Benefits and Side Effects – Healthy or Unhealthy?
- Cherries Benefits and Side Effects – Most Asked Questions
- What are the benefits of Fennel? Healthy or Unhealthy?
Table of Contents
About hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic acid is a molecule located in our body, mainly in the skin, cartilage, tissues that support the spine and joints, which performs essential functions, such as moisturizing the epidermis, helping wounds heal and tightening the skin.
Over time, the concentration of hyaluronic acid in the body decreases due to aging, which can affect the health of the joints and stimulate the appearance of the first furrows and wrinkles in the skin and the loss of hyaluronic acid can boost the elasticity of it.
This molecule allows you to absorb and store more water, which is why the epidermis looks much younger, healthier, and firmer. Medicine has progressed so far that today it offers injections of hyaluronic acid to treat joint diseases and reduce the signs of aging.
However, this procedure is not the only way to get an extra dose of this molecule, as we can find a variety of foods in nature that contain hyaluronic acid.
Best foods rich in hyaluronic acid
List of foods containing hyaluronic acid – Some foods contain hyaluronic acid or substances that are necessary for the body’s production of hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid binds moisture, tightens the connective tissue, and increases collagen production.
Now lets us check out these foods high in hyaluronic acid:
1. Sweet potatoes and potatoes are foods rich in hyaluronic acid
Sweet potatoes have a high content of hyaluronic acid. Likewise, the German potato contains hyaluronic acid, albeit to a lesser extent. Both are ideal side dishes every day.
2. Citrus fruits are foods rich in hyaluronic acid
Citrus fruits contain naringenin, which has an antioxidant effect; it traps free radicals. It also prevents the breakdown of hyaluronic acid in the body. Grapefruit, orange, or lemon with their high content of naringenin and besides vitamin C and magnesium are superfoods for the skin and for losing weight because if you are a fruit, you have less desire for sweets.
3. Bone broth and chicken soup are foods rich in hyaluronic acid
In modern cuisine, bone stock is rarely getting used. However, it contains a large amount of hyaluronic acid, increases the collagen level, provides our joints with necessary substances, and ensures healthy intestinal bacteria. Chicken soup, beef soup, in which bones, cartilage, and skin are getting cooked together, contains just as much natural hyaluronic. Prefer meat with bones, or add a few bones to a roast. It also improves the taste and consistency of the gravy.
4. Soya are foods rich in hyaluronic acid
Researchers believe that estrogen in the body is beneficial for hyaluronic acid production. Soy products like tofu, tempeh, or edamame – all products made from soybeans – all contain estrogen. Soy is one of the best sources of protein. Even as a convinced meat lover, you should include tofu in your diet from time to time. If you don’t like tofu, you can use soy milk instead. The vegetable milk has a nutty taste that goes well with any muesli.
5. Giblets are foods rich in hyaluronic acid
Some offal like heart and liver used to be delicacies. Today they are only offered in small quantities. All types of waste, especially the chicken liver, contain much hyaluronan, among many other essential nutrients.
6. Bananas are foods rich in hyaluronic acid
Vegetarians and vegans who want to avoid meat can eat bananas that contain not only their hyaluron but also vitamin C and magnesium, which are getting needed for the body’s hyaluronic production.
7. Green leafy vegetables are foods rich in hyaluronic acid
Leafy vegetables such as kale and salads contain not only hyaluronic acid but also many other valuable active ingredients such as magnesium, which is necessary for the production of hyaluronic acid. With a green smoothie or fresh salad, you ensure a sufficient hyaluronic acid intake.
Benefits of hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic acid is a molecule that performs essential functions for the well-being of the organism. Its main advantages include :
- It helps repair tissue, which is why it stimulates skin regeneration.
- Hyaluronic acid stimulates wound healing.
- It delays aging because it protects the skin from free radicals.
- It helps to replenish joint fluid and promotes joint health in the elderly and athletes.
- It helps to stimulate the production of collagen, an essential substance to maintain skin elasticity and prevent the formation of wrinkles and expression lines. It delays aging because it protects the skin from free radicals.
- It is getting used to infiltrate damaged joints in people with rheumatic diseases to relieve pain.
- It is responsible for giving elasticity and firmness to the skin and counteract sagging.
- Hyaluronic acid lubricates the eye tissue.
- Among the main benefits of hyaluronic acid, its moisturizing property is getting emphasized, which mainly benefits the health of the epidermis.
- It helps with facial paralysis.
Although these benefits are much more apparent when the molecule is getting injected, we can also make significant progress by consuming foods that contain hyaluronic acid.
Our body produces hyaluronic acid itself.
It needs several proteins as well as vitamin C, zinc, magnesium, and phytoestrogens. That is why we help our organism to produce hyaluronan itself by eating foods rich in these substances.
Dark leafy vegetables, root vegetables, almonds, and cashew seeds, as well as soya-containing foods, contain much magnesium.
Dark chocolate and beans contain zinc in addition to magnesium. Red wine, sweet potatoes, and pomegranate provide phytoestrogens.
People who eat in a varied and natural way not only do your palate good but also supply your body with valuable nutrients with which the body itself can produce hyaluronic acid.
List of foods for hyaluronic acid production
These are foods that are necessary for the production of hyaluronic or its preservation:
Vitamin C – containing food
Rosehips, sea buckthorn berries, peppers, kohlrabi, kale, Brussels sprouts, citrus fruits, berries, spinach.
Pumpkin seeds, peanuts, walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds, Brazil nuts, lentils, oat flakes, buckwheat.
Food containing magnesium
Whole grain and wholemeal products, bran, oat flakes, natural rice, green vegetables, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, nuts, beans.
Red wine, sweet potato, flaxseed, pomegranate, hops, monk’s pepper, soya, grape silver candle, St. John’s wort, red clover, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, dried fruit, legumes, maca.
FAQ Hyaluronic Acid
For what is hyaluronic acid good?
Hyaluronic acid is good for joints and skin. Hyaluronic acid is considered a miracle weapon in anti-aging. This endogenous substance is also getting used in therapy for problems with joints. No wonder, because hyaluronic acid is a legendary active ingredient with a wide range of applications in the body.
Is hyaluronic acid suitable for the skin?
Hyaluronic acid is effective against wrinkles. In the skin, it acts as a water reservoir and provides elasticity and resilience. But watch out - not all hyaluronic acid is the same. For the best anti-aging effect, hyaluron can be getting combined with other active ingredients.
Is hyaluronic acid natural?
Hyaluronic acid or hyaluron is a polysaccharide naturally occurring in the human body and can bind considerable amounts of water.
Is hyaluron a substance produced naturally in the body?
The gel-like hyaluronic acid has been getting given this appropriate name because it is a transparent substance. Hyaluronic acid is a completely natural component of the skin. As an endogenous substance, hyaluronic acid is getting produced by the connective tissue cells of the subcutis itself.
Share this article with someone who has an interest in natural skincare, a healthy lifestyle, and wants to look younger and fit!
For Below Links Disclaimer: We wish you like the goods we recommend. FYI: Buzz This Viral may receive a commission of sales or other benefits from the links on this page. Prices are accurate and items in stock as of the time of writing.
Check out here hyaluronic acid-related and different products on Amazon:
- Amazing Formulas Hyaluronic Acid 100 mg 120 Capsules (Non-GMO, Gluten-Free) – Support Healthy Connective Tissue and Joints – Promote Youthful Healthy Skin – See On Amazon
- NOW Supplements, Hyaluronic Acid, Double Strength 100 mg, with L-Proline, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Grape Seed Extract, 120 Veg Capsules – See On Amazon
- TruSkin Vitamin C Serum for Face, Topical Facial Serum with Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, 1 fl oz – See On Amazon
- GENIUS Hyaluronic Acid Serum 8OZ, Pure Organic HA, Anti Aging, Anti Wrinkle, The Smart Face Moisturizer for Dry Skin and Fine Lines, Leaves Skin Full and Plump, Pump Bottle by Genius Chemistry – See On Amazon
- Brickell Men’s Anti Aging Reviving Day Face Serum for Men, Natural and Organic Serum For Face with Hyaluronic Acid, Protein Peptides to Restore Firmness and Stimulate Collagen, 1 Ounce, Scented – See On Amazon