Are foods rich in hyaluronic acid – Are foods rich in hyaluronic acid? Did you know that a specific list of foods has a rich hyaluronic acid content? Eat these foods to make your skin look beautiful and radiant!
About Hyaluronic Acid
Hyaluronic acid is a molecule located in our body, mainly in the skin, cartilage, and tissues that support the spine and joints, which perform essential functions, such as moisturizing the epidermis and helping wounds tightening the skin.
The concentration of hyaluronic acid in the body decreases due to aging. It affects the health of the joints and stimulates the appearance of the first furrows and wrinkles in the skin. The loss of hyaluronic acid can boost its elasticity of it.
This molecule allows you to absorb and store more water, so the epidermis looks much younger, healthier, and firmer. Medicine has progressed so far that today it offers injections of hyaluronic acid to treat joint diseases and reduce the signs of aging.
However, this procedure is not the only way to get an extra dose of this molecule, as we can find a variety of foods in nature that contain hyaluronic acid.
Best Foods Rich In Hyaluronic Acid
List of foods containing hyaluronic acid – Some foods contain hyaluronic acid or substances necessary for the body’s production of hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid binds moisture, tightens the connective tissue, and increases collagen production.
Now lets us check out these foods high in hyaluronic acid:
1. Sweet potatoes and potatoes are foods rich in hyaluronic acid
Sweet potatoes have a high content of hyaluronic acid. Likewise, the German potato contains hyaluronic acid, albeit lesser. Both are ideal side dishes every day.
2. Citrus fruits are foods rich in hyaluronic acid
Citrus fruits contain naringenin, which has an antioxidant effect; it traps free radicals. It also prevents the breakdown of hyaluronic acid in the body. Grapefruit, orange, or lemon, with their high content of naringenin, vitamin C, and magnesium, are superfoods for the skin and losing weight because if you are a fruit, you have less desire for sweets.
3. Bone broth and chicken soup are foods rich in hyaluronic acid
In modern cuisine, bone stock is rarely getting used. However, it contains a large amount of hyaluronic acid, increases the collagen level, provides our joints with necessary substances, and ensures healthy intestinal bacteria. Chicken soup, beef soup, in which bones, cartilage, and skin are getting cooked together, contains just as much natural hyaluronic. It is better to prefer meat with bones or add a few bones to a roast, and it also improves the taste and consistency of the gravy.
4. Soya are foods rich in hyaluronic acid
Researchers believe that estrogen in the body is beneficial for hyaluronic acid production. Soy products like tofu, tempeh, or edamame – all products made from soybeans – contain estrogen. Soy is one of the best sources of protein. Even as a convinced meat lover, you should include tofu in your diet from time to time. If you don’t like tofu, you can use soy milk instead. The vegetable milk has a nutty taste that goes well with any muesli.
5. Giblets are foods rich in hyaluronic acid
Some offal like heart and liver used to be delicacies, and today they are only offered in small quantities. All types of waste, especially the chicken liver, contain much hyaluronan and other essential nutrients.
6. Bananas are foods rich in hyaluronic acid
Vegetarians and vegans who want to avoid meat can eat bananas that contain their hyaluron and vitamin C, and magnesium, which are getting needed for the body’s hyaluronic production.
7. Green leafy vegetables are foods rich in hyaluronic acid
Leafy vegetables such as kale and salads contain hyaluronic acid and many other valuable active ingredients, such as magnesium, necessary for producing hyaluronic acid. You ensure a sufficient hyaluronic acid intake with a green smoothie or fresh salad.
Benefits Of Hyaluronic Acid
Hyaluronic acid is a molecule that performs essential functions for the organism’s well-being. Its main advantages include :
- Hyaluronic acid stimulates wound healing.
- Delays aging because it protects the skin from free radicals.
- Hyaluronic acid lubricates the eye tissue.
- Helps to repair tissue, which is why it stimulates skin regeneration.
- Infiltrates damaged joints in people with rheumatic diseases to relieve pain.
- It helps to replenish joint fluid and promotes joint health in the elderly and athletes.
- Is responsible for giving elasticity and firmness to the skin and counteracting sagging.
- It helps to stimulate collagen production, an essential substance to maintain skin elasticity and prevent the formation of wrinkles and expression lines. It delays aging because it protects the skin from free radicals.
- Among the main benefits of hyaluronic acid’s moisturizing property is getting emphasized, which mainly benefits the health of the epidermis.
- It helps with facial paralysis.
Although these benefits are much more apparent when injecting the molecule, we can also make significant progress by consuming hyaluronic acid foods.
Our Body Produces Hyaluronic Acid Itself.
It needs several proteins and vitamin C, zinc, magnesium, and phytoestrogens. We help our organism produce hyaluronan by eating foods rich in these substances.
Dark leafy vegetables, root vegetables, almonds, cashew seeds, and soya-containing foods contain much magnesium.
Dark chocolate and beans contain zinc in addition to magnesium. Red wine, sweet potatoes, and pomegranate provide phytoestrogens.
People who eat in a varied and natural way do your palate good and supply your body with valuable nutrients with which the body itself can produce hyaluronic acid.
List Of Foods For Hyaluronic Acid Production
These are foods that are necessary for the production of hyaluronic or its preservation:
Vitamin C – containing food
- sea buckthorn berries
- Brussels sprouts
- citrus fruits
- Pumpkin seeds
- Brazil nuts
- oat flakes
Food containing magnesium
- Whole grain and wholemeal products
- oat flakes
- natural rice
- green vegetables
- sesame seeds
- sunflower seeds
- and beans.
- Red wine
- sweet potato
- monk’s pepper
- grape silver candle
- St. John’s wort
- red clover
- sunflower seeds
- pumpkin seeds
- dried fruit
FAQ Hyaluronic Acid
Hyaluronic acid is good for joints and skin, and Hyaluronic acid is considered a miracle weapon in anti-aging. This endogenous substance is also getting used in therapy for problems with joints. No wonder because hyaluronic acid is a legendary active ingredient with a wide range of applications in the body.
Hyaluronic acid is effective against wrinkles, and it acts as a water reservoir and provides elasticity and resilience to the skin. But watch out – not all hyaluronic acid is the same. For the best anti-aging effect, hyaluron can combine with other active ingredients.
Hyaluronic acid or hyaluron is a polysaccharide naturally occurring in the human body and can bind considerable amounts of water.
The gel-like hyaluronic acid has this appropriate name because it is a transparent substance. Hyaluronic acid is a completely natural component of the skin. As an endogenous substance, hyaluronic acid is the connective tissue cells of the subcutis itself.
Share this article with someone interested in natural skincare, a healthy lifestyle, and who wants to look younger and fit!
For Below Links Disclaimer: We wish you like the goods we recommend. FYI: Buzz This Viral may receive a commission of sales or other benefits from the links on this page. Prices are accurate and items in stock as of the time of writing.
Check out here hyaluronic acid-related and different products on Amazon:
- Amazing Formulas Hyaluronic Acid 100 mg 120 Capsules (Non-GMO, Gluten-Free) – Support Healthy Connective Tissue and Joints – Promote Youthful Healthy Skin – See On Amazon
- NOW Supplements, Hyaluronic Acid, Double Strength 100 mg, with L-Proline, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Grape Seed Extract, 120 Veg Capsules – See On Amazon
- TruSkin Vitamin C Serum for Face, Topical Facial Serum with Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, 1 fl oz – See On Amazon
- GENIUS Hyaluronic Acid Serum 8OZ, Pure Organic HA, Anti Aging, Anti Wrinkle, The Smart Face Moisturizer for Dry Skin and Fine Lines, Leaves Skin Full and Plump, Pump Bottle by Genius Chemistry – See On Amazon
- Brickell Men’s Anti Aging Reviving Day Face Serum for Men, Natural and Organic Serum For Face with Hyaluronic Acid, Protein Peptides to Restore Firmness and Stimulate Collagen, 1 Ounce, Scented – See On Amazon
- Health Benefits of Kiwi – Are Kiwis High In Vitamin C?
- What are fat-burning foods? The nutrients that make you lose weight!
- Aphrodisiac Foods That Stimulate Sexuality
- Foods For Happiness – Increase Your Mood By Eating
Last Updated on 17/04/2022 by Buzz This Viral