Apple Cider Vinegar has a real effect on metabolism, blood sugar, liver, intestines, skin, or hair – read all the essential information about the household remedy here.
Table of Contents
About Apple Cider Vinegar
Vinegar has become an indispensable part of our everyday lives. We use it to refine our salads and sauces, to preserve vegetables, and it is the vinegar pickles that often make the meat tender and digestible.
Besides, vinegar is getting used in the household as a cleaning agent; it is found in dishwashing detergents and can be used as a fabric softener when washing.
But now let us take a better look at apple cider vinegar.
What is Apple Cider Vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar is a food vinegar used as a seasoning in cooking, as a preservative for poultry and fish and as a natural healing product.
For Apple cider vinegar, apples are getting pressed into cider. It’s getting fermented into apple vinegar with the addition of acetic acid bacteria.
Only some of the vitamins and secondary plant substances contained in the apple are transferred to the vinegar, more so in naturally cloudy vinegar than in clear vinegar.
Its mineral content per 100 g corresponds approximately to that of 100 g apples.
Nutrient Content of Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is traditionally getting made from fermented apples.
Acetic acid bacteria ferment the alcohol into acetic acid; this process retains the vitamins and minerals found in apples to a much lesser extent.
Besides, further nutrients are getting added by the fermentation. However, the vinegar variant does not come close to the nutrient content of an apple.
In cider vinegar, you can find:
- sodium, phosphorus, chlorine, sulfur, potassium, calcium and magnesium
- Vitamins C, E, B1, B2 and B6, folic acid, and beta-carotene
- Manganese, silicon, zinc, boron, iron, fluorine, copper
- Organic acids like citric and acetic acid
- Tannic acid tannin
- Amino acids
- Antioxidant flavonoids
How is Apple cider vinegar produced?
Apple cider vinegar production is not that difficult. It can easily be getting made from the core and peel of the apple remains:
Making your homemade apple cider vinegar
You will require the following ingredients and tools to make the cider vinegar:
- Organic apples or the remains of them (peel and core leftover from homemade apple sauce, for example)
- Two tablespoons of sugar per kg of apples (optional to speed up alcoholic fermentation)
- Clean container, e.g., a large preserving jar with at least 1-2 L capacity
- Clean kitchen cloth
How the cider vinegar is getting made:
- Thoroughly wash the vessel and sterilize it for safety, for example, with a hot soda solution.
- Place finely chopped apple pieces or leftovers and sugar in the container and pour on the water until everything is well covered.
- Cover with a clean cloth so that no mold spores get into it.
- Stir from time to time or swivel gently to prevent mold growth and increase the oxygen supply. Over time, foam is getting produced by the onset of alcoholic fermentation.
- Perform an odor test: After several days, the smell changes, and an excellent vinegar note develops. The duration varies each time slightly and also depends on the amount of sugar used; see more below.
- As soon as the fruits have sunk to the bottom and the vinegar odor is intensely getting pronounced, drain the raw vinegar through a clean cloth and pour it back into a sterile container. If no sugar is getting added, this is the case after two weeks at the latest.
- Covered with a cloth and allow to ferment to cider vinegar for four to six weeks.
- Filter through a fine sieve or cloth, fill into bottles and close tightly.
The result is easily recognizable by its smell and taste. If you have paid attention to hygiene throughout, excellent apple cider vinegar is getting produced.
How is apple vinegar used?
There are many usages of apple vinegar. It contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and is alkaline. It also contains apple pectin, which has a slight cholesterol-lowering effect.
It enjoys great popularity, not only as an addition to salads but also as a healthy household remedy, both for internal and external use.
Internal usage of Apple Vinegar
Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar: Health Effects
Apple cider vinegar contains many essential ingredients, such as potassium and sodium, but also calcium and magnesium. The acidic liquid combines the favorable properties of both apple and vinegar, which ultimately benefits health.
- Apple cider vinegar is also getting used to lower body temperature in case of fever. Its done with cold calf compresses on which vinegar is getting dripped.
- Apple cider vinegar has a disinfectant effect and can also prevent inflammation. At the same time, it strengthens the immune system and promotes blood circulation.
- Due to the pectin contained in the vinegar, it is getting said that the cider vinegar makes the pounds drop. In this case, it is drunk before a meal, which should reduce the feeling of hunger.
- Besides, cider vinegar also promises better skin and improves bad breath. Especially when it comes to skin problems, it is not only drunk but also applied to the skin from the outside.
- Apple cider vinegar is often getting used as an alternative healing method for illnesses: as for example heartburn, respiratory diseases, or poor digestion.
- Many people also use cider vinegar to detoxify themselves, which has a particularly beneficial effect on the liver. Many also swear by the positive effects of apple cider vinegar for high blood pressure and leg cramps.
Apple cider vinegar promotes digestion. The digestive juices are getting stimulated, and the digestive process is getting set in motion. This household remedy is also getting intended to prevent putrefactive bacteria in the intestines. It’s not only good for the intestinal flora but also reduces flatulence.
Those who have problems with fat digestion can try an apple cider vinegar cure. If, for example, meat or vegetables are getting marinated in a little apple cider vinegar mixed with oil and herbs before frying, this is more digestible.
The vinegar is also said to help with heartburn when taken after meals. However, caution is getting advised here. With a sensitive stomach, this household remedy is not always getting tolerated. Under no conditions should the everyday dose of two teaspoons be exceeded.
Apple cider vinegar is supposed to have a positive effect on blood sugar, which means it is also beneficial for people with diabetes. Besides, vinegar is said to promote blood circulation.
Usage: a teaspoon is dissolved in a cup of lukewarm water once or twice a day, and the mixture is drunk. People with diabetes should best avoid honey.
Apple cider vinegar is additionally supposed to help with weight loss. It’s probably due to its appetite-suppressing and digestive effects.
Draining and purifying
The compelling potassium content in apple cider vinegar has a dehydrating and purifying effect. Daily use supports diets, purification cures, and relieves the body.
If a woman does not want to do without cider vinegar during pregnancy, she can continue to use it, but only once a day at most. Particular attention should be getting paid to side effects.
For inflammations and minor injuries in the mouth, rinsing with apple vinegar water is recommended (½ tsp vinegar to a glass of water). Against lousy breath is gargled with it. Pure apple vinegar should never be getting used in the mouth because it attacks the tooth enamel. Even the diluted version is therefore not suitable for continuous use.
External use of Apple Vinegar
Cleaning of the skin
Apple cider vinegar naturally cleanses the skin and, in contrast to many skincare products, supports the acid mantle.
The apple cider vinegar-water mixture can be getting used for regular cleansing, with a cotton wool pad instead of a facial tonic.
Afterward, only dab the skin. Straight oily zones, such as forehead and nose or particular pimple areas, respond well to it.
Stitches and sunburn
Apple vinegar compresses helps with stitches and also with light sunburn. The skin swells faster, and itching is also relieved. The redness decreases.
Depending on the strength of the affected area, compresses, handkerchiefs, or even tea towels are getting dipped into the apple vinegar-water mixture, pressed out slightly, and then applied. It is best to repeat the whole process several times.
Mosquito bites can also be dabbed very carefully with an ear stick dipped in apple vinegar. Wasp or bee bites are getting covered with a vinegar compress, and an ice pack is getting placed on top.
It’s a simple, helpful household remedy. The swelling will perform down more quickly, and the pain will also disappear.
Facial treatment for impure skin
First, a warm, moist towel is placed on the face for two minutes to open the pores. Dilute the vinegar as described above, then soak a towel in it and put it on the skin.
The moist cloth is then getting placed over it. The whole thing works for about five minutes, is then washed off with warm water and rubbed with the damp towel.
Apple vinegar is also said to have a skin tightening effect. A circulation-promoting bath, enriched with about 200 to 250 ml apple cider vinegar, is said to support this.
Other useful substances can be getting added to the tub, such as a handful of lavender flowers or rose petals. The lavender blossoms have a relaxing effect on the whole body and soothe itching of the skin.
Rose petals, for their part, not only beautify the bathwater but are also anti-inflammatory and healing.
If you want to revitalize the entire organism, you can also use a decoction of rosemary tea (two tablespoons per 250 milliliters of boiling water, let it steep for ten minutes, and then pour it off) as a bath additive.
But be careful: Please only use it for people who do not have high blood pressure. Rosemary has a slight blood pressure-raising effect. The bath duration of fifteen minutes at most is sufficient. Afterward, the skin is not getting rubbed down, but only lightly dabbed.
A footbath with apple cider vinegar can slightly reduce sweat production. For every two liters of warm water, add about three to four tablespoons of good cider vinegar.
Of course, you should also pay attention to natural fibers and change your shoes frequently. The athlete’s foot also responds quite well to treatment with apple vinegar.
Here, the area can be dabbed very carefully with a little undiluted cider vinegar. If the skin reacts with redness, the vinegar is getting diluted. With a 20% cider vinegar mixture, the socks worn can be “sterilized” in the washing machine before washing.
Horny areas can also be getting treated with undiluted vinegar. If you have irritated skin, please dilute the whole thing here as well.
Calf compresses for fever.
Apple cider vinegar can support the effect of the well-known calf compresses, which help quite well with a high fever.
You add one or two tablespoons of apple vinegar to the water in which the clothes for the wraps are getting dipped.
As already mentioned for the feet, apple cider vinegar helps to reduce perspiration. It can also be getting used as a natural deodorant.
For this purpose, apple cider vinegar is mixed with water in a ratio of 1:10 and applied to the skin in the armpits and gets massaged. It alone already gives a fresh feeling and can be repeated with pleasure.
The addition of sage supports the effect. Prepare a strong sage tea, let it cool down and add it to the vinegar-water mixture. The mixture is filled into a small spray bottle, making it easier to use.
Warts are not only disgusting but also disturbing. One of many household remedies is apple vinegar. It’s applied undiluted, twice a day with a cotton swab.
Itchy skin, psoriasis, skin irritations
Itchy skin areas, psoriasis areas, or other skin irritations (for example, after shaving) are getting treated with the vinegar mixture (three tablespoons to one liter of water).
It is easy to use with a small spray bottle. Spray on the solution, let it work for about ten minutes, and then rinse off with clean, lukewarm water. Afterward, the skin is getting treated with healthy skincare.
Even flakes of skin on the scalp are getting dissolved. After shampooing, rinse the hair with the vinegar solution mentioned above. A significant effect – the hair shines.
Healthy Effects of Apple Cider Vinegar
Whether impure skin, warts or pimples, digestive problems, overweight, gum inflammation, or gout – according to alternative medicine, apple vinegar can help with numerous complaints.
Test the effect of apple cider vinegar on the skin first
Especially if you tend to sensitive, dehydrated skin, you should test how your skin reacts before using apple vinegar.
The vinegar may cause skin irritation or rashes. Pour a little diluted cider vinegar into the crook of your arm and observe how your skin reacts.
Apple cider vinegar fights harmful bacteria
The acidity of vinegar can quickly combat harmful intestinal germs. In the case of acute infections, take a glass of water with a tablespoon of apple vinegar three times a day.
The bacteria killer also protects the intestines from pathogens and parasites. Apple cider vinegar can even help to defeat cystitis. Drink a glass of water with a tablespoon of cider vinegar a day.
Lipomas (Bulging fat accumulation)
A lipoma is a mostly harmless, bulging fat accumulation that can occur in various parts of the body. From a medical point of view, lipomas generally do not require treatment.
However, they often disturb the affected persons for cosmetic reasons. In this case, one can try a lipoma treatment with apple cider vinegar. It is supposed to stimulate the metabolism and blood circulation and thus promote the removal of excess body fat.
Its recommended drinking one to three teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of cold water three times a day. This treatment can be getting continued until the lipoma has significantly reduced or even disappeared.
Apple cider vinegar against overweight
Apple cider vinegar is assumed to have an appetite-suppressing and weight-reducing effect. Naturopaths recommend an apple vinegar diet to make weight loss easier.
However, the effect of cider vinegar on losing weight has not been scientifically getting proven. Nutrition experts emphasize that apple vinegar alone is not enough to lose excess pounds.
Instead, a balanced, calorie-conscious diet and regular exercise are indispensable. Also, you can try to support weight loss with apple vinegar. To do this, drink a glass of the diluted apple vinegar before the main meals.
Apple cider vinegar slows down hungry appetite pushes
Hypoglycemia can lead to ravenous hunger. Apple cider vinegar has a regulating effect on blood sugar and keeps it in balance.
It slows down the appetite and can thus be getting used as a supportive measure in the treatment of diabetes.
Advice: Drink 2 tbsp. Apple cider vinegar before going to bed – dissolved in a glass of warm water.
Use apple cider vinegar for a smooth skin
Our skin is getting surrounded by a thin film, the acid mantle. It has a pH of around 5.5, so it is slightly acidic. It keeps bacteria away to a large extent because they avoid acidic environments.
Too much soap, foam baths, or aggressive shampoos dry out this protective mantle. It becomes brittle, and bacteria can settle more quickly. Apple cider vinegar gives our skin back its natural acidity.
Try a vinegar-lemon bath. It cleanses and refreshes. Pour half a liter of cider vinegar over three chopped lemons in a porcelain bowl.
Leave the lemons to leach for two to three hours. Then strain and pour the liquid into the bathwater.
Apple cider vinegar against a calcified shoulder
In the case of the so-called calcified shoulder, more calcium is getting deposited in the shoulder, usually on the tendon of the so-called supraspinatus muscle. Inflammations in the shoulder joint and often severe pain occur in parallel.
Apple cider vinegar is said to be able to support the treatment of a calcified shoulder. However, it’s not a substitute for a professional medical examination and therapy.
It’s getting recommended treating the calcified shoulder with apple cider vinegar. It is best to drink diluted apple cider vinegar daily, in the morning and the evening before going to sleep. It can cause lime deposits in the shoulder to diminish or prevent new ones from forming.
Apple cider vinegar for tonsillitis (tonsil inflammation)
Severe inflammations in the throat can also be getting treated with apple vinegar. For example, if you have acute disease, you can rinse with diluted apple vinegar. It should help to fight the inflammation directly on the spot.
Apple cider vinegar against skin problems
The pH value of apple vinegar is very similar to that of human skin. This fruit vinegar is well suited for skincare. It soothes irritated, itchy skin, for example, from sunburn, and also has an antibacterial effect – making it a useful helper for oily, impure skin.
Many people also use the above-mentioned facial toner with apple cider vinegar to combat pimples. The vinegar disinfects the inflamed skin areas and ensures that they heal faster. Regular use should also prevent blisters.
Varicose veins (Gnarled, enlarged veins)
Another field of application for cider vinegar is varicose veins or spider veins. Varicose veins are conspicuously dilated superficial veins, which are visible through the skin in balls or meanders. Spider veins (Telangiectasia) are a weaker subtype of varicose veins – fragile, blue-red threads that shimmer through the skin, especially on the outer sides of the thighs.
The fact that cider vinegar is getting recommended against spider veins and varicose veins is due to its circulation-promoting effect. To do this, wash the affected areas (usually the lower legs) with undiluted apple vinegar every morning and evening. Do not dry off afterward, but let the vinegar soak in.
Last but not least, apple cider vinegar is said to be effective against wrinkles. The fruit acid it contains stimulates the pores to contract. It’s supposed to prevent wrinkles and reduce existing lines. Try it out – for example, with the facial toner described above.
Apple cider vinegar for gout
The treatment of gout belongs in the hands of an experienced physician. He will prescribe suitable medication and provide you with tips on proper nutrition and exercise for gout.
The home remedy cider vinegar can only be getting used to treat gout – if at all. When used internally, it’s intended to help slow down the inflammatory processes in the joints associated with gout.
Cider vinegar is also getting recommended for warts. It’s believed that the viruses that cause warts cannot multiply in the alkaline environment of apple cider vinegar. Besides, cider vinegar dries out blemishes so that the unsightly horn formations fall off the skin over time. Age warts can also be getting treated with apple vinegar.
To treat warts, pour some apple vinegar on a cotton ball and fix it to the mole with a plaster overnight. Repeat this treatment for several days. If the wart has not disappeared after about a week, you should consult a doctor.
Stem warts can also be getting removed with cider vinegar. The mostly harmless skin growths (fibroids) are getting found in almost half of the population, often on the arms or legs. If a fibroma is repeatedly getting dabbed with apple cider vinegar, it generally turns darker before it falls off a few days later.
Apple cider vinegar for shiny hair
Apple cider vinegar gives dull, dry hair a new shine. Because in addition to acetic acid, the apple contains pectins. The plant substances ensure a more reliable moisture absorption in the scalp and hair cells.
After washing your hair, put a tablespoon of clear apple cider vinegar in a glass of water. Rub the hair with it and let the vinegar water work for two to three minutes, then rinse.
Rosacea and neurodermatitis
Apple cider vinegar can also be an excellent help for rosacea sufferers. The skin disease mostly affects the facial skin, which is permanently reddened and sometimes inflamed. To treat rosacea with apple vinegar, you can use the vinegar internally and externally.
For internal use, you can take a teaspoon of cider vinegar mixed with a teaspoon of honey twice a week. Additionally, you can dab or wash off the affected facial skin with diluted apple cider vinegar.
The same suggestions apply to the use of apple vinegar for neurodermatitis. Here too, the natural remedy can have an anti-inflammatory effect, normalize the pH value of the affected skin, and thus improve the skin’s appearance.
Apple cider vinegar for digestion
Numerous bacteria colonize our intestines. Most of them help the digestive organ to break down the supplied food into its components and to use them.
However, there are also harmful bacteria that put a strain on the digestive tract and can impair its performance. If there are too many harmful bacteria, gastrointestinal problems such as flatulence and constipation can occur.
Cider vinegar has an antibacterial effect – it can kill harmful intestinal bacteria. Thus it contributes to a healthy intestinal flora and relieves typical digestive problems such as flatulence or constipation.
Besides, apple cider vinegar is effective against intestinal mycosis because it supports the development of a healthy intestinal flora – in which fungi can only spread with difficulty.
For the digestive effect, you can use the apple cider vinegar internally, as an additive to food, as a drink or in the form of an apple cider vinegar cure.
Apple cider vinegar for dental problems
Oral bacteria cause gingivitis and periodontitis. Usually, these bacteria are getting fought by saliva. But sometimes the body produces too little of it, for example in old age or when taking certain medicines.
Regular use of an apple vinegar mouthwash can help here. Rinse your mouth with diluted apple vinegar after brushing your teeth. Then rinse thoroughly with water to prevent the acidity of the apple vinegar from attacking the tooth enamel.
Apple cider vinegar for wound treatment
Because of its antibacterial effect, apple vinegar can be used very well for disinfecting open wounds. To do this, soak a sterile cloth in undiluted apple vinegar and dab the wound with it.
Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
There are many types of vinegar, but one of them is particularly useful for our natural health.
Apple Cider Vinegar is getting counted as a remedy for sinus infections, allergies, high cholesterol, acne, chronic fatigue, flu, acid regurgitation, candida, contact dermatitis, sore throat, gout, and arthritis.
Apple cider vinegar also brings a healthy, bright shine to the skin. Now, let’s let us take a look at the benefits of it:
- Blood sugar level: If you generally have problems with your blood sugar level, regular intake of apple vinegar is recommended – either pure or together with other foods. It regulates blood sugar levels.
- Against skin rashes: Chronic skin diseases and outbreaks are getting expected to decrease if they treated with cider vinegar over a more extended period. The reason is a reduction of inflammation in the body and on the skin.
- Digestive: Cider vinegar is probiotic, contains vitamins, and its many fruit acids act as a kind of colonic irrigation. Intestinal mobility gets stimulated, food is passed through the stomach more quickly, and digestion is generally improved.
- Antifungal: In the event of faulty colonization of the oral cavity or gastrointestinal tract with fungi, apple vinegar is beneficial because the microorganisms combat and flush out fungi.
- Sunburn: Apple cider vinegar is antioxidant and contains fruit acids that help the skin to regenerate after sunburn. More tips against sunburn and sun protection can be getting found in the linked article.
- Antiallergen: Allergies are getting reduced because cider vinegar has a calming effect on the immune system and supports digestion by strengthening the immune system.
- Blood circulation stimulating: Apple cider vinegar increases blood circulation and concentration, which is beneficial in everyday life and during sports.
- Skin appearance: As digestion is better and the liver is supported, the overall appearance of the skin improves. The external application gets also recommended.
- Antioxidant: It contains potent antioxidants that have positive effects on the whole body. These effects have been well described, particularly about the liver and kidneys, which is why cider vinegar is a recommendation for liver and kidney diseases and chronic inflammation.
- Soothes heartburn: The background of heartburn is often an acidic stomach, not an acidotic one. If this is the case, we recommend diluting 1-2 tablespoons of apple vinegar with water and drinking it before eating. The heartburn should improve after a few days.
- Blood pressure-lowering: Apple cider vinegar can lower blood pressure. Together with a healthy diet and exercise, it can even make blood pressure-lowering medication unnecessary.
- Solves Dysbioses: If the wrong microorganisms colonize the gastrointestinal tract, apple vinegar as a probiotic and natural colonic can restore order. A sick intestine can cause a lot of bad things, but apple vinegar can help to eliminate problems. Making and consuming yogurt also helps
- Fights colds: Cider vinegar is a popular household remedy for colds and flu-like infections. A beneficial mixture is a cup of chamomile tea with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and a tablespoon of honey.
- Detox: Apple cider vinegar is one of the detox foods we recommend for your everyday life. One or two weeks of detox treatment per year are of little use. Supporting your body every day, on the other hand, is of great benefit. Apple cider vinegar makes this possible.
- Has Calming and Soothing Effect: Mix a cup of chamomile tea or a glass of hot water with apple cider vinegar and honey 30 minutes before going to bed and drink it. You will sleep much better or will have a soothing body.
- Natural Deodorant: Apple cider vinegar diluted with water and joined up with essential oils is a popular natural deodorant. Microorganisms cause the smell of sweat on the skin; apple cider vinegar fights these microorganisms and prevents unpleasant body odor, and the essential oils ensure a pleasant aroma.
- Removes dandruff: Apple vinegar is an excellent natural cosmetic that we like to use when we suffer from dandruff in stressful times. Wet your hair, rub apple vinegar on it, let it work for 5-10 minutes, and rinse it out. Dandruff gets gone after two days.
- Good hair conditioner: Cider vinegar is a convenient substitute for shampoo and cleans your hair just as effectively without causing dandruff, dry scalp, and other side effects.
Buying and recognizing a good cider vinegar
It is essential that you only drink high-quality cider vinegar. These are available, for example, in health food stores, at farmers’ markets, or in organic shops.
Look out for the label purely organically produced or naturally fermented. These products contain neither preservatives nor sugar. Natural varieties contain particularly many healthy substances.
Pay attention when buying apple cider vinegar
Make sure that the cider vinegar you purchase is not getting pasteurized because only in the unpasteurized form are the corresponding enzymes usable by the body. Furthermore, the vinegar should be naturally cloudy and made from whole organic apples, including skin and core.
When is Apple Cider Vinegar not recommended?
Physicians do not advise drinking undiluted apple vinegar. The acid contained in it can attack the mucous membranes of the digestive tract.
People with gastrointestinal diseases ( damaged stomach lining as in gastritis) or chronic heartburn should not use apple vinegar at all.
You should also refrain from using apple cider vinegar if you suffer from fructose intolerance or are allergic to the ingredients contained in apple cider vinegar.
Apple cider vinegar is also not indicated if your potassium level is low, as it slows down the body’s absorption of potassium.
People with diabetes must be particularly careful when handling cider vinegar. Its because the natural product affects the blood sugar level and can interact with prescribed diabetes medication. Talk to your treating doctor if you have diabetes and are planning cider vinegar treatment.
Side Effects of Apple Cider Vinegar
Even a natural household remedy like apple vinegar can have side effects. It contains acid, for example, which is not suitable for everyone.
Anyone who feels discomfort such as nausea, stomach ache, dizziness, or headaches after taking it should stop immediately.
The same applies to undesired effects of external use. With susceptible skin, even the diluted form may be too strong.
Anyone who regularly takes medication should ask their doctor before taking an apple vinegar cure, whether this is compatible with their medication.
Especially when taking diuretics, laxatives, and blood pressure reducers, it may be better to refrain from using apple vinegar.
FAQ Apple Cider Vinegar
Is apple cider vinegar good for the intestines?
Apple cider vinegar regulates and cleans the intestines. Its acetic acid brings momentum to our digestion. It stimulates salivation and promotes the activity of the stomach, intestines, and pancreas. For digestive problems, experts recommend drinking two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar dissolved in 200 ml of water.
Is apple cider vinegar anti-inflammatory?
Cider vinegar has a detoxifying, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant effect, strengthens the intestinal flora and the immune system, is suitable for the blood sugar level, and is said to tighten the tissue.
Is apple cider vinegar good for the hair?
As a rinse, the vinegar helps against greasy and flaky hair. Apple cider vinegar can and will give your hair a new shine - you can use it wonderfully as an acidic rinse for your hair. Mix two tablespoons of cider vinegar with one liter of water.
Is apple cider vinegar healthy for losing weight?
The Apple Cider Vinegar Diet is getting considered to be an inexpensive and natural way to lose weight. Drinking a glass of diluted cider vinegar before each meal is said to detoxify, stimulate digestion and fat burning, curb appetite, and prevent ravenous appetite attacks.
Feel free to share this article with someone who has an interest in home remedies or apple cider vinegar.
Featured Image Credit: Image by Mike Goad from Pixabay
- SMART FOODS TO PLACE ON YOUR DIET PLAN TO SUPPORT YOUR BODY
- OVERCOMING FEAR – ARE YOU READY TO FIGHT YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
- WHAT ARE THE BEST FACE MASKS TYPES FOR SKINCARE?
- 10 TYPES OF BEST VITAMIN C SERUM FOR FACE AND SKIN
- A LIST OF BEST MAKEUP BRUSHES THAT WILL HELP YOU TO LOOK BETTER
- APPLE CIDER VINEGAR FOR ACNE SCAR