Table of Contents
The 5 Best Ketogenic Diet Breakfast Recipe Ideas
Ketogenic diet nutrition is not always just meat. We have compiled the best ideas for breakfast for you so that variety comes to your table.
1. The American Keto Diet Breakfast Recipe
Bacon and freshly prepared fried eggs will help you start the day full of energy.
- 3 to 5 eggs
- 140 g raw American bacon
- Coconut oil
- Optional: cherry tomatoes, salt, and fresh parsley.
Preparation Of The American Keto Diet Breakfast Recipe
- Place the bacon in a pan with no oil. Fry the bacon on medium heat until hot on both sides for a few minutes then set aside on a plate.
- Now add the eggs to the same pan; this will make the eggs extra flavorful and fry them for 5 minutes, and then for one more minute on the other side.
- At the same time, you can cut the cherry tomatoes in two and fry them as well.
- When your eggs are done, you can drape them on a plate with your bacon and enjoy some fresh parsley.
2. Ketogenic Chia Pudding Recipe
Chia seeds are the main ingredient in this recipe and are a true superfood: they are high in omega-three fatty acids, fiber and very low in carbohydrates. Even more, the formula is prepared in no time.
- Four tablespoons chia seeds
- 150 ml coconut milk (canned)
- 150 ml unsweetened almond milk
- Optional: some sweetener, about one teaspoon of stevia.
Preparation Of The Ketogenic Chia Pudding Recipe
- Put all the listed ingredients in a jar or small bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Close the jar or cover it with cling film and put it in the fridge overnight. The following day you can enjoy it directly!
- You can change this basic recipe to your liking and add berries or spices, for example, or turn it into a healthy chocolate pudding with the addition of raw cacao powder, which you can then enjoy for breakfast in the morning.
3. Healthy Keto Diet Pancakes For Breakfast Recipe
Just because you’ve given up carbs on a keto diet doesn’t mean you have to give up enjoying fresh pancakes.
- Two large eggs
- 60 ml whipping cream
- Three teaspoons stevia
- 60 grams of coconut flour
- One pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- canola oil or fresh butter for frying
Preparation Of The Healthy Keto Diet Pancakes For Breakfast Recipe
- Separate the yolks from the egg and put them in a large mixing bowl with stevia, salt, and whipping cream. Stir it until you get a creamy result. Keep the egg white; you will need it later.
- In a secondary bowl, mix the baking powder with the flour and add it to the liquid ingredients.
- Now work the egg whites until they form small peaks, and then fold the beaten egg whites into the batter.
- Heat your butter or oil whatever you use over medium heat in a frying pan, then use two tablespoons of your batter to form small pancakes.
- After 3 minutes, you can flip your pancakes over and fry the other side for 3 minutes as well.
- You can then enjoy the pancakes or serve them with berries or some syrup.
4. Fast Keto Diet Recipe For Breakfast
Smoothies are the perfect on-the-go ketogenic breakfast.
- 150 grams of frozen strawberries
- One tablespoon hemp seeds
- One tablespoon chia seeds
- One tablespoon coconut oil
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 100 ml almond milk
- 1/2 avocado
- An optional handful of spinach
Preparation Of The Fast Keto Diet Recipe For Breakfast
- The practice goes in no time: Put all the ingredients in a blender and puree.
5. Keto Diet Recipe With Lots Of Vegetables For Breakfast Recipe
An omelet is a perfect breakfast if you like to start your day hearty and with lots of vegetables. It’s also particularly suitable for ketogenic vegetarians.
- Four eggs
- One handful of spinach
- One tablespoon of feta cheese
- One tablespoon of coconut oil or butter
- Optional: your favorite vegetables, for example, broccoli, peppers, or tomatoes.
Preparation Of The Keto Diet Recipe With Lots Of Vegetables For Breakfast Recipe
- Heat the oil/butter in a bigger skillet over medium heat.
- Whisk the eggs and then place them in the pan.
- Now add the crumbled feta cheese as well as the spinach and chopped vegetables.
- After 5 minutes of frying, you can fold the omelet in the middle and fry it for another 1 minute on each side – it’s ready.